All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Trekking poles
- Hot cider
- Departure time: 9 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Departure location: there are two locations in the Rocky Mountain National Park the trip can depart from (Longs Peak Rd, Estes Park, CO 80517 and S St Vrain Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517)—Apex Ex provides in-depth information about the departure location once the tour is booked
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older; 17 and younger must be accompanied by guardian
- Tours run every Saturday and Sunday from January 12 to March 31, 2019
- Notable sights: travelers can explore the winter landscape of Colorado’s Front Range of the Southern Rocky Mountains
- What to bring: Participants should wear layers with synthetic long underwear as a base layer, bring insulating layers and water resistant/waterproof jacket and pants, warm hat, gloves, sunglasses or/and googles. it is recommended to check weather forecasts and dress accordingly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Trips run Saturdays and Sundays, 01/12/2019-03/31/2019. Meeting location determined at time of booking depending on weather. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must be 12 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Apex Ex
The mountain-savvy staff at Apex Ex equip people of all skill levels with the knowledge, gear, and plans necessary to explore the wilderness all year round. Seasoned guides and instructors, many of whom are trained by organizations such as the National Outdoor Leadership School and the American Mountain Guides Association, lead classes that teach students important lessons ranging from backcountry snow basics to avalanche rescue. In summer months, the experts lead guided climbing and backpacking trips and offer whitewater tube rentals. Water and adventure sports enthusiast can then enjoy a wild ride on Clear Creek in Golden, which can be kicked up a notch by hopping out at the park and enjoying the ambiance, setting up a picnic, or playing frisbee, hacky sack, and slack line.