Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this Groupon to see “Don and Debby Do Vegas” at Applause Dinner Theatre. Choose from the following options:
- For $31, you get a dinner-show package for one (a $62.50 total value).
- For $61, you get a dinner-show package for two (a $125 total value).
- For $119, you get a dinner-show package for four (a $250 total value).<p>
Each package includes the following:
- Admission to any Friday or Saturday show, including buffet access (a $56 value/person)
- One beer, well cocktail, or cooler (a $6.50 value/person)<p>
From the musical impersonators behind Applause Dinner Theatre’s recent hit “Don and Debby Do the ’70s” comes a new evening of mimicry and mirth set among the bright lights of the Vegas Strip. Vegas impersonators Don and Debbie show up to the Lucky Looney Casino only find that the show has been double-booked, forcing them to trade witticisms and olden, golden lyrics with their glitter-plastered competitors, rather than wait around for Elvis’s ghost to toss rhinestones at the duo he likes most. In two 45-minute sets, a cast of local theatre luminaries gets into the wigs, bell-bottoms, and vocal cords of luminaries from Sinatra to Gaga. As the stage succumbs to a whirlwind of tunes from the ’50s to the ’70s to today, diners tuck into the full buffet of roast chicken, pork loin, and ricotta cannelloni, with numerous gluten-, dairy-, and nut-free options available.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Applause Dinner Theatre a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.
1975 Broad St.
Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 1Y2