As summer fades, autumn’s beauty emanates from the changing hues of a tree’s leaves and the gradual reddening of a football coach’s face. Revel in the colors of the season with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for a pumpkin-picking excursion for two (a $34 value)
- $42 for a pumpkin-picking excursion for four (a $68 value)
- $52 for a pumpkin-picking excursion for six (a $102 value)
- Hayride (a $3 value per person)
- Pumpkin picking (an $9 value for one pumpkin per person)
- Apple cider (a $2.50 value per person)
- Apple-cider donut (a $1 value per person)
- Feed to give the animals (a $1.50 value per person)
Open on Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays.
Apple Ridge Orchards
Each fall, Apple Ridge Orchards opens its gates and welcomes the public to traverse a farm filled with breathtaking scenery, tree-ripened fruit, a beautiful pumpkin field, and old-fashioned fun. In the orchard, visitors pluck from 15 varieties of apple trees. Pick your favorite pumpkin worthy of a homemade pie or a carving, ride on a tractor-pulled hay wagon, pet and feed friendly farm animals, view our honeybee observation hives, and enjoy a homemade apple cider donut and fresh pressed cup of apple cider.