Since global warming began, it's been getting harder to stay cool in the summer because, like the scientists say, the sun and earth are getting closer to kissing. Survive the season with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for one-night stay and Apple River tubing trip for two ($74 value)
- $55 for two-night stay and Apple River tubing trip for two ($124 value)
- $45 for one-night stay and Apple River tubing trip for four ($98 value)
- $65 for two-night stay and Apple River tubing trip for four ($148 value)
- $12 for 3.5-hour Apple River tubing trip for two ($24 value)
- $24 for 3.5-hour Apple River tubing trip for four ($48 value)
Apple River Family Campground
Stowed away on 60 acres of heavily wooded property running along the peaceful Apple River, Apple River Family Campground re-introduces families and pets to the wonders of nature. Accommodating campsites and heated cabins keep guests comfortable during visits, and a wide range of activities, such as bocce ball, horseshoes, and walks down scenic paths ensures boredom never rears its ugly head. Campers fill their days with swimming in two heated pools, rounds of Frisbee golf, and tubing trips down the Apple River, and on Saturday nights, everyone can gather for outdoor movies while avoiding the sticky floors and popcorn monsoons that plague city theaters.