Choose from Four Options
- $16 for the Breakfast or Lunch meal for two; redeemable Monday–Friday ($29.95 value)
- $29 for the Breakfast or Lunch meal for four; redeemable Monday–Friday ($59.90 value)
- $17 for the Breakfast or Lunch meal for two; redeemable on Saturday ($29.95 value)
- $31 for the Breakfast or Lunch meal for four; redeemable on Saturday ($59.90 value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One order of signature crab & cream cheese crepes to share
- One egg benedict or egg florentine benedict
- One Morning After omelette
- Choice of one side
- Strawberry waffle sampler
See the menu.
Prepare 1,000 lunches in less than 20 hours. That was the challenge posed for The Brunchery’s catering staff. The eatery’s experts met the daunting request, quickly assembling the hefty sandwiches that The Brunchery has perfected throughout its more than 32 years in business since 1985. When President George W. Bush came to Tampa, the White House called upon The Brunchery's catering. In addition to corned beef, grilled grouper, and shaved steak piled on deli rye bread and kaiser rolls, The Brunchery plies guests with half-pound burgers seasoned by chipotle mayo and dill pickles.
But as its name implies, the restaurant doesn’t just craft food for lunch; it’s possibly best known for its morning treats. Made-from-scratch hollandaise sauce for benedicts and golden pancakes have earned The Brunchery awards including Best Place for Breakfast/Brunch from readers of the South Tampa Community News in 2010. When NBC interviewed owner Greg Elliot, the feature zeroed in on the restaurant’s signature french toast, which mingles cream-cheese sauce, bananas, strawberries, and slivered almonds.
Guests devour this lavish creation and others while dining among the dining room’s decorative dishware, Coke bottles, and shelves. Many of the objects come from Greg’s family, such as a hutch his great-great-grandfather built in the 1800s, making guests feel as at home as a rabbit in a top hat.