When Atlantis fell, the only survivors were its golfers, whose vast knowledge of water hazards saw them to safety. Hone game-saving skills with today’s Groupon to April Sound Country Club in Montgomery. Guests with the trial-membership package must pay a $10 cart fee per person, per round (normally $20). Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get an 18-hole round of golf and cart for one (up to a $60 value).
- For $58, you get an 18-hole round of golf and cart for two (up to a $120 value).
- For $89, you get a trial membership package for one (up to a $240 value) that includes the following:
- Six 18-hole rounds of golf for one (up to a $40 value each)
- Half off cart fees
- For $178, you get a trial membership package for two (up to a $480 value) that includes the following:
- Six 18-hole rounds of golf for two (up to an $80 value each)
- Half off cart fees<p>
The April Sound Country Club snakes a pair of courses through quiet neighborhoods and along the shore of Lake Conroe, where waterfront breezes affect shot trajectories and rustle through mature trees lining the fairways. Golfers tee off on the 18-hole Lakeview course, which stretches up to 6,374 yards over bermuda-grass fairways peppered with bunkers and strewn with ponds that hug greens as tightly as an overbearing, cheek-pinching aunt. The par 71 course challenges golfers to rein in long drives and focus on accurate iron shots, often punishing sloppy approaches with a trip to the sandy beach, or the stipulation that all putts be made with one hand and no putter. After the round, golfers can retire to the Phoenix Grill to dine on a half-pound burger and beverage at a discounted price ($9.99), while gazing onto the course where incorporeal visions of themselves replay holes and get caught manicuring their lies. The discounted fare price is only valid once per golfer with the trial-membership package.
1000 April Sound Blvd.
Montgomery, Texas 77356