For $35, today's side deal gets you one child's cooking class at Apron Strings (a $75 value).
- Children will learn cooking fundamentals including techniques, etiquette, and utensil skills
- Choose from courses scheduled through April 2011, including classes on holiday baking, Japanese cuisine, and pizza
- Classes are available Saturdays from 9:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Students make two or three recipes per class, and are encouraged to taste everything, and to bring samples home. – Nickelodeon Parents Connect.
- My daughter attended a pie-making workshop last May and brought home 2 types of delicious pies and recipes, and she couldn't have been prouder of her accomplishments. – Sun L., Yelp
1335 Guerrero St.
San Francisco, California 94110Get Directions