Eight levels of swim classes led by highly trained instructors teach up to four students skills ranging from water safety to stroke mastery
About This Deal
- 30-minute swimming lessons which are conducted in small groups with a 4:1 student to instructor ratio allow kids to learn swimming in a safe and social environment
- What’s included: three 30-minute classes for one week
- Children of all ages and abilities can learn; children as young as 4 month old can take part in the swimming lessons
- Registration fee is not included; the fee is $25 for one child and $40 for two children
- Value can be applied to any session toward upgrade for full swim training experience
- The schools is also offering private lessons.
Need To Know
About Aqua Tots
Aqua-Tots Swim Schools’ certified instructors strive not only to equip their students with water safety skills, but aim to instill a lifelong passion for swimming. Since 1991, our mission has always been to help save lives by teaching children all over the world to become safe and confident swimmers. To ensure individual attention, class size is limited to 4 students per instructor in a group class. Eight levels of swim instruction are offered. Semi-private, private and Adaptive Swim Lessons are also available, as well as birthday parties or other events.