Choose from Six Options
- $125 for a 40-minute flyboard experience for one ($210 value)
- $199 for a 40-minute flyboard experience for two ($420 value)
- $145 for a 40-minute X-JetBlade Experience for one ($240 value)
- $235 for a 40-minute X-JetBlade Experience for two ($480 value)
- $205 for a 30-minute flyboard and 30-minute X-JetBlade experience for one ($340 value)
- $335 for a 30-minute flyboard and 30-minute X-JetBlade experience for two ($680 value)
- All options are available year-round
Before the flight, an instructor reviews safety protocols and flying technique; during the flight itself, the instructor coaches the flier in real time. All rental gear—including a life vest, helmet, and optional wetsuit—is included, but fliers should bring their own towel and dry clothes for after the flight.
The Jetovator is a bike-like device with a seat that allows riders to fly up to 25 feet above the waves. Riders are held aloft by the downward-facing jets of water issuing from their device's base and handle bars. It sounds like a complicated process, but really, newbies typically learn to fully operate the device in under 20 minutes. More experienced riders have been known to perform freestyle tricks such as back flips, barrel rolls, and corkscrews. The learning process is especially user-friendly at Aquaflyboarding USA, where a team of certified Jetovator instructors start each flight with a safety overview. Then, they coach flights in real-time. Aquaflyboarding USA also offers experiences on the Flyboard, a similar device that allows users to be propelled while standing up.