One-hour swimming classes teach participants how to swim like a mermaid
What You'll Get
- The class outline:
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Choose and adjust your tail: 5 min
- Warm up, swim test, learn how to use your tail: 10 min
- Practice dolphin kick and swimming techniques: 10 min
- Play games and challenges: 15 min
- Learn synchronized swimming techniques: 10 min
- Free time and Photos: 10 min
- Patrons are asked to arrive 15 minutes in advance and bring a one-piece or two-piece bathing suit, goggles, and a towel.
- Mermaid tail rentals are included.
- Classes for children 7–12 take place on Saturdays at 11 a.m.
- Classes for teenagers over 12 and adults take place on Saturdays at 12 p.m.
The Fine Print
AquaMermaid was founded in February of 2015 and operates in more than 10 locations including Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Edmonton, Chicago, Las Vegas, Miami, and Phoenix. The 3 main objectives of all mermaid classes are to have fun, learn something new and to get a great workout. AquaMermaid produces its own unique swimmable mermaid tail line and trained entrepreneur to open their own mermaid school in their city!