All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two
- Admission for Four
- Admission for Two with $5 Towards the Gift Shop
- Admission for Four with $10 Towards the Gift Shop
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales taxes at time of redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Based right on the St. Lawrence River, the Aquatarium teaches kids and grownups all about the 1000 Islands region (which actually has 1,864 islands), its history and culture, its wildlife, and the economics of the river over more than 27,000 sq. . Visitors can enjoy interactive exhibits and encounter fauna firsthand, then traverse a ropes course that send them climbing through the rigging of a tall ship. Before a visit, here are a few things to know:
- Exhibits include The Otter Experience, where three otters live, eat, and play in a glass-enclosed habitat; the HMS Ontario, a reconstructed 18th century warship that originally sank in 1780; and The Wind Wall, an interactive kids' exhibit that teaches how sailboats work, as well as their history.
- A three-screen theater shows off video of some of the most scenic parts of the 1000 Islands, seeing dive boats, ship riggings, and aquatic life.
- The Aquatarium also hosts occasional speakers, sleepovers, and birthday parties.