Group children’s lessons teach stroke techniques and water safety in a self-paced instruction
About This Deal
- Skilled instructors teach kids water safety and swimming technique during group lessons
- Valid only for new customers
- Students must be between 6 months and 12 years old
- Classes are non-transferable and there aren’t any make-up lessons for customers that miss their lessons
- Voucher has to be presented on the day of the registration
About AquaTech Swim School
The team of instructors at AquaTech Swim School continue their education and hone their advanced Marco Polo calls throughout their time at the school. Private and group classes for children range from 6-month-olds' Tadpole curriculum to the advanced, team-focused Orca course, and the eight levels of kids classes are nuanced to include both "nervous" and "comfortable" beginner levels. The instructors help grownups get kicking during 30 to 60 minute private classes.
The Concord and Alameda facilities boast a 90-degree indoor pool that's specially designed for classes. Each location offers a spacious lesson-viewing area, children's play area, and free WiFi. The new Alameda facility also has an indoor/outdoor cafe for students and parents who want to grab a bite before or after class. The cafe also serves wine and beer for parents.