All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 7, 2013
Reviewed December 28, 2012
Reviewed May 5, 2013
What You'll Get
Heating systems tame America's harshest climates, from the sleet and snow of the Southwest to the poorly ventilated geodesic dome covering Maine. Outwit your atmosphere with this Groupon.
$29 for a 30-Point Winter Inspection and Safety Check (Up to $150 Total Value)
- 30-point winter heat inspection includes:
- Clean burners and vacuum out furnace
- Adjust gas pressure
- Check and adjust pilot operation
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Monitor flue draft for safety operation
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Check and test safety controls
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Check heat anticipator settings
- Check thermostat
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Check for cracked heat exchanger
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per household. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. New customers only. Not valid for mini-splits or A/C window units. Not valid for rental property. Extra travel fee 15 mi outside of Tuscon city limits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aranda Air
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Aranda Air’s technicians keep homes cozy and cost-effective with air-conditioning and heating-system services. Whether they're installing or repairing units, workers apply their knowledge of multiple filtration systems in order to ensure they operate within EPA guidelines. And to keep homeowners in the loop, technicians speak in easily understood terms, sidestepping complex terminology and any nonessential Klingon verbs. The team guarantees work for six months on units 10 years and younger, and promises to hang-glide back to homes for complimentary repairs should units break down.