All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 12, 2012
Reviewed November 18, 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012
What You'll Get
Tasting the spices in Indian cuisine can be a pleasant surprise, like running into an old acquaintance or finding a $100 bill in a neighbour’s safe. Give your taste buds something to marvel at with today’s Groupon to Aravind Restaurant.
$59 for a seven-course gourmet Indian tasting menu for two (a $140 value)
- The tasting menu includes:
- Poached quail egg in kokum masala over a coconut-milk wafer
- Mulligatawny soup
- Atlantic Canada rock crab cakes in tamarind reduction
- Lake Huron pickerel with green mango sauce over basmati rice
- Mixed melons in honey-lemon-ginger sauce
- Yogourt-marinated Ontario lamb in ginger-garlic-fennel masala or dungeness crab biryani
- Choice of regular daily dessert
$20 for $40 worth of anything on the menu * Entrees range from $12 to $24 * Modern South Indian and Keralan cuisine * Organic ingredients sourced from local farmers’ markets * Uses Canadian seafood * Everything made in-house * Can make vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free substitutions<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid on 12/24/11, 12/31/11. 2/14/12, 5/13/12, or 6/17/12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.