Tasting the spices in Indian cuisine can be a pleasant surprise, like running into an old acquaintance or finding a $100 bill in a neighbour’s safe. Give your taste buds something to marvel at with today’s Groupon to Aravind Restaurant.
$59 for a seven-course gourmet Indian tasting menu for two (a $140 value)
- The tasting menu includes:
- Poached quail egg in kokum masala over a coconut-milk wafer
- Mulligatawny soup
- Atlantic Canada rock crab cakes in tamarind reduction
- Lake Huron pickerel with green mango sauce over basmati rice
- Mixed melons in honey-lemon-ginger sauce
- Yogourt-marinated Ontario lamb in ginger-garlic-fennel masala or dungeness crab biryani
- Choice of regular daily dessert
$20 for $40 worth of anything on the menu * Entrees range from $12 to $24 * Modern South Indian and Keralan cuisine * Organic ingredients sourced from local farmers’ markets * Uses Canadian seafood * Everything made in-house * Can make vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free substitutions<p>
596 Danforth Ave.
Toronto , Ontario M4K 1P7