A romantic dinner by a roaring fire is best enjoyed in a restaurant and not around the neighbor's burning wicker man. Retain your amorous appetite with today's Groupon: for $40, you get a four-course dinner for two with wine pairing at Arboreal Inn (up to an $81 value). The four-course dinner includes:
- One appetizer, valid for the hot artichoke and mushroom dip with french bread or the hot baked brie with slivered almonds and crackers (up to an $8 value)
- Choice of homemade soup or house salad with mixed greens, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms, and creamy garlic dressing for each guest
- Two entrees (up to $48 value), valid for the following:
- Pistachio-encrusted pork tenderloin with port wine sauce
- Grilled chicken marsala with marsala wine sauce
- Whitefish oscar with crabmeat and bearnaise sauce
- Seafood pasta with chef's choice of seafood
- Tomato stuffed with brie and portabella mushrooms
- Two glasses of house wine, red or white (up to a $15 value)
- Two desserts, valid for sherbet ice cream or half profiterole puff pastry with french vanilla ice cream and hot caramel (up to a $10 value)
Culinary wizard Graham Mackenzie unites ingredients from land and sea to form four-course dinners that coddle palates in a fine-dining wine room and casual pub area. Taste buds embark on their flavorful journey with appetizers that include a hummus-based pairing of spinach and artichoke set next to french bread and seedless grapes. Rather than drowning out tummy grumbles by reciting the ABCs through a megaphone, diners can nosh on flame-broiled whitefish oscar accompanied by capers. Delve forks into seafood pasta for creamy bites from the deep or carve into a pork tenderloin, which arrives decked with pistachios and port wine sauce and laid alongside the diner's choice of potatoes, vegetables, or wild rice. Glassfuls of red or white house wine dazzle palates before the dramatic dessert finale of either sherbet ice cream or profiteroles––a grand sculpture of vanilla-bean ice cream and caramel housed in a puff pastry.
Arboreal Inn's juxtaposition of romantic dining room and intimate pub make a refined and comfortable spot to bring a date, a spouse, or a celebrity doppelgänger. On Friday and Saturday evenings, live music permeates the air as romantic twosomes and platonic partners break bread and exchange pleasantries.
18191 174th Ave.
Spring Lake, Michigan 49456Get Directions