Stuffed mushrooms, gyro, and wood-fired pizza can be paired with the winery’s own wine and beer
About This Deal
- Type of food: American, Mediterranean, casual
- Age restrictions: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Valid for the full menu on any day of the week
- View the menu and prices
Need To Know
About Arcadian Moon Winery and Brewery
Take a break from day-to-day tasks and grab a pint at Arcadian Moon Winery and Brewery. This facility is situated on a sprawling 75-acres of land, making it feel like a retreat rather than a brewery. Guests may wish to grab a glass of wine or pint of beer and overlook the lake or take a walk along the grounds. They even schedule tastings for novices to Midwestern wine and house a menu filled to the brim with tasty snacks and entrees.
- Baehr's Cave (6.4% ABV): an American-style brown ale warms up any cold soul during the winter.
- Nickel Draw (6.2% ABV): a traditional Irish red ale that harks back to European brewing styles
- 2000 PSI (9.4% ABV): a strong imperial IPA mixed well with American hops