Salon offers a variety of treatments that work to improve the overall appearance and texture of the skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of hydrating facial: Aims to restore a proper moisture level, soften the skin, and reveal a fresh, radiant complexion.
- Benefits of radio-frequency firming facial: This treatment is aimed at balancing and firming the skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arden Skin Spa
Artful and detail-oriented, the staff of Arden Skin Spa uses a variety of techniques to pamper and primp their guests. In the private rooms of the studio, they target dead skin with microdermabrasion systems, train laser beams on unwanted hair, knead away muscle tension, and just generally make guests feel great. Services can be enjoyed on their own, or corralled into multifaceted packages.