For $85, today’s side deal gets you a one night stay and a pastry breakfast at the Areus Inn in Waitsburg (up to a $210 value).
- Enjoy a relaxing night away from the city in the serene rolling wheat fields outside Walla Walla with views of the Blue Mountains
- Approximately a 15-minute drive from downtown Walla Walla
- Five-bedroom mid-century inn recently updated to comfortable and modern accommodations
- Rooms equipped with bottled water, flowers, fruit, handmade Japanese soaps, and bathrobes
- Wake up to a pastry breakfast with coffee, fresh fruit, cereal and more ($20)
- Working vineyard, pool, barbeque, dry-cedar sauna, and cozy outdoor seating areas
- Great getaway for cyclists, with miles of paved roads to explore, or visit local vineyards and tasting rooms
- Valid toward any room ($130–$190), excluding the private suite
- The entire B&B is very well maintained and incredibly serene. The owner did a great job of introducing the property and then maintaining a low profile -- almost like we had the place to ourselves. To add to the great ambience, the breakfasts were all first rate, just delicious. - EastlakeMariner, TripAdvisor
- Areus, an inn in a mid-century ranch house set against the backdrop of wine country in Walla Walla, Washington, provides plenty of inspiration for our own daily abode. - Danielle Henderson, Apartment Therapy San Francisco
1903 Smith Rd.
Waitsburg, Washington 99361Get Directions