What You'll Get
For $85, today’s side deal gets you a one night stay and a pastry breakfast at the Areus Inn in Waitsburg (up to a $210 value).
- Enjoy a relaxing night away from the city in the serene rolling wheat fields outside Walla Walla with views of the Blue Mountains
- Approximately a 15-minute drive from downtown Walla Walla
- Five-bedroom mid-century inn recently updated to comfortable and modern accommodations
- Rooms equipped with bottled water, flowers, fruit, handmade Japanese soaps, and bathrobes
- Wake up to a pastry breakfast with coffee, fresh fruit, cereal and more ($20)
- Working vineyard, pool, barbeque, dry-cedar sauna, and cozy outdoor seating areas
- Great getaway for cyclists, with miles of paved roads to explore, or visit local vineyards and tasting rooms
- Valid toward any room ($130–$190), excluding the private suite
- The entire B&B is very well maintained and incredibly serene. The owner did a great job of introducing the property and then maintaining a low profile -- almost like we had the place to ourselves. To add to the great ambience, the breakfasts were all first rate, just delicious. - EastlakeMariner, TripAdvisor
- Areus, an inn in a mid-century ranch house set against the backdrop of wine country in Walla Walla, Washington, provides plenty of inspiration for our own daily abode. - Danielle Henderson, Apartment Therapy San Francisco
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Not valid for suite stay. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.