History enthusiasts may embark on a 90-minute cruise to learn about the Lake Union neighborhoods and the 1936 U.S. Olympic rowing team
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: 90-minute cruise starting in the South Lake Union neighborhood with historical narration.
- Departure times:
- Through September 30: Sundays 12:45 and 2:45 p.m.
- October 1 to November 3: Sundays at 12:45 p.m.
- Departure location: AGC Marina Dock E, 1200 Westlake Avenue North, Seattle, WA98109
- Age ranges:
- Youth tickets: Ages 4 to 12
- Adult tickets: Ages 13 to 64
- Senior tickets: Ages 65 and older
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under.
- Notable sights: Iconic floating homes, Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium, Gas Works Park
View Argosy Cruises’s other offers:
- Evergreen Excursion Cruise for One Youth, Adult, or Senior
- Four-Hour Cruise for Youth, Senior, or Adult from Tillicum Excursion
- 90-Minute Lake Washington Cruise for One Youth, Senior, or Adult from Kirkland
- Two-Hour Stay & Play Locks Cruise for One from Argosy Cruises. Three Options Available.
- 60-Minute Harbor Cruise for One Youth, Adult, or Senior from Argosy Cruises
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. ALL SALES FINAL. Must be 18 years of age to purchase a voucher. Credit card required at booking. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Check in at AGC Marina. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Argosy Cruises
Originally founded as a water-taxi service, Argosy Cruises has set sail around the Puget Sound for more than 60 years. Docked at the historic downtown waterfront, Argosy operates a fleet of ships that can seat up to 600 for a multitude of special events, along with live narrated tours. On the St. Patrick's murder-mystery cruise, just one of many special events, patrons solve the mystery of an untimely death just like an Irish detective does—over a traditional meal of corned beef, colcannon mashed potatoes, and Irish stew. For a taste of Native American culture, the Tillicum Village cruise—replete with a full buffet and live performances showcasing the beliefs of the Coast Salish—shepherds audiences on a narrated trip to the historically rich Blake Island.