Passengers enjoy the views and learn the history of the Eastside and Seattle neighborhoods bordering Lake Washington
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 90-minute cruise of Lake Washington
- Departure location: Kirkland City Dock, 1 Kirkland Ave, Kirkland, WA 98033
- Departure times:
- Through June 23: Saturday and Sunday at 1:30 p.m.
- June 24 to September 2: Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
- September 3 to 29: Sundays at 1:30 p.m.
- Age ranges:
- Youth tickets: Ages 4 to 12
- Adult tickets: Ages 13 to 64
- Senior tickets: Ages 65 and older
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
View Argosy Cruises’s other offers:
- Evergreen Excursion Cruise for One Youth, Adult, or Senior
- Four-Hour Cruise for Youth, Senior, or Adult from Tillicum Excursion
- 90-Minute Sunday History Cruise for One Youth, Adult, or Senior from Argosy Cruises
- Two-Hour Stay & Play Locks Cruise for One from Argosy Cruises. Three Options Available.
- 60-Minute Harbor Cruise for One Youth, Adult, or Senior from Argosy Cruises
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. ALL SALES FINAL. Must be 18 years of age to purchase voucher. Credit card required at booking. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Check in at Kirkland City Dock. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Argosy Cruises
Originally founded as a water-taxi service, Argosy Cruises has set sail around the Puget Sound for more than 60 years. Docked at the historic downtown waterfront, Argosy operates a fleet of ships that can seat up to 600 for a multitude of special events, along with live narrated tours. On the St. Patrick's murder-mystery cruise, just one of many special events, patrons solve the mystery of an untimely death just like an Irish detective does—over a traditional meal of corned beef, colcannon mashed potatoes, and Irish stew. For a taste of Native American culture, the Tillicum Village cruise—replete with a full buffet and live performances showcasing the beliefs of the Coast Salish—shepherds audiences on a narrated trip to the historically rich Blake Island.