Golf is the most exciting of all outdoor sports, as it combines the frenetic pace of walking with the relentless intensity of overheard bird song. Get your heart pumping with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for three Groupons, each valid for one 9-hole round of golf for two (up to a $78 value)
- $72 for three Groupons, each valid for one 9-hole round of golf for four (up to a $156 value)
Argue-Ment Golf Course
Bentgrass greens and fairways blended with blades of bluegrass and fescue connect across 3,284 yards to form Argue-Ment Golf Course’s nine-hole golf course. Natural wilderness, tall grass roughs, and rows of crops flanking the course stand as testaments to the horticultural conscientiousness of the family-owned facility, which minimizes the amount of pesticides used on the layout to preserve the area’s ecological integrity and create a traditional links-style course right in heart of Southcentral Wisconsin. Golfers must exercise astute club selection and confident swings to steer balls around or over water hazards, which come into play on three holes and torment hydrophobic golf balls. At the end of each fairway, small greens elude errant approaches and flummox putters with subtle breaks. Golfers can prepare for their round by enrolling in a lesson with PGA member David Haugh, who helps hone swings at the course’s practice facilities.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 36 course
- Length of 3,284 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 35.6 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 123 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options