Weekend Brunch items include classics like omelettes and breakfast poutine, with new creations such as jars of bacon and veggie burgers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Up to $43.50 Value Towards Brunch for Two People. Includes:
- Two brunch entrees; each up to $15 (up to $30 value total)
- Two side dishes; each up to $4 (up to $8 value total)
- Two coffees or teas; each up to $2.75 (up to $5.50 value total)
- Up to $87 Value Towards Brunch for Four People. Includes:
- Four brunch entrees; each up to $15 (up to $60 value total)
- Fours side dishes; each up to $4 (up to $16 value total)
- Four coffees or teas; each up to $2.75 (up to $11 value total)
Click here to see the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for alcohol. Not valid on Statutory Holidays including Easter weekend, Valentine's Day, Mother's/Father's Day. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday. Seating is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Argyle Attic
During the 1960s, the word chimo entered the Canadian lexicon as the country's answer to "Cheers!" or "Chin Chin!" As a tribute to the Pacific Northwest and its past establishments, Argyle Attic keeps the spirit of chimo alive. As the fireplace crackles nearby, visitors gather around plates of food that are as warm and welcoming as the environment. Here are a few dishes you might consider:
- Dinner entree: Butter chicken, which has a Mediterranean twist thanks to Smiths' secret curry blend, with sides of basmati rice, grilled naan, and minted yogurt
- To drink: The drink menu boasts whiskeys from all around the globe. It also offers a variety of scotches, local draught beers, innovative cocktails, and anything else worthy of a hearty chimo!
- Cocktail options: Try the Trans-Canada Sour with maple syrup, fresh squeezed lemon, bitters, egg white & cinnamon or the whisky-vermouth-Campari combination in the Old Pal.
You may also consider the following options for brunch:
- The Traditional: Two free range eggs, choice of whole grain or white toast, and breakfast potatoes.
- Gardener's Egg Benny: Spinach, tomato and feta cheese with two free range eggs, topped with hollandaise on a toasted english muffin. Served with our smash-browns.