Though some seek tranquility atop distant mountain peaks, relaxers often find new sources of tension due to avalanches and a lack of high-altitude cucumber growth. Find a nearby slice of heaven with today’s Groupon to Argyle Salon & Spa, located at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. Choose between the following options:
- For $89, you get a massage package (a $275 total value) including the following:
- An 80-minute massage (a $170 value)
- 30 minutes of additional suite time (a $40 value)
- A milk bath (a $40 value)
- A 25-minute session in the Turkish bath (a $25 value)
- For $70, you get a facial package (a $175 total value) including the following:
- A 60-minute Arcona facial and organic enzyme peel (a $150 value)
- A 25-minute session in the Turkish bath (a $25 value)<p>
From a luxurious, marble-heavy refuge nestled in the iconic Sunset Tower Hotel, the illustrious team at Argyle Salon & Spa pamper every guest like their high-profile celebrity clientele, earning mention in magazines such as Vogue, Hollywood Reporter, and Los Angeles magazine. Hands calibrate each muscle-melting massage so that each ounce of pressure addresses individual needs. An extra 30 minutes of suite access included with the massage package encourages patrons to spend time soaking in a sea-salt bath, lingering under a hot shower, or boiling 10 3-minute eggs. Luxuriaters then retire to the baths to sink into an indulgent, moisturizing milk bath enriched with almond oil and vanilla accents, and steep themselves in the spa’s hammam, a low, steam-heated pod that can help open up pores and detoxify the corporeal form. A stint in the traditional Turkish treatment bolsters the facial package, which inspires cellular renewal in sun-damaged, dull-seeming skin. Crafted with Arcona products, the soothing facial incorporates a peel that cleanses and activates skin with organic fruit enzymes, restoring balance and coaxing out pore-blocking pygmy marmosets with a fresh botanical bouquet.
8358 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, California 90069