A revitalizing Aria spa day includes an hour-long yoga class, a reflexology session performed in a salt room, plus refreshments
What You'll Get
- One pass includes:
- 60-minute yoga class
- Fresh smoothie
- 30-minute salt-room foot-reflexology session
- 30-minute sauna session
- 30-minute steam-room session
- 10-minute Kneipp contrast shower
- Detox tea and lemon water
- Yoga classes are designed to help improve one’s strength and flexibility while connecting the body with the mind.
- From clearing the lungs to improving skin condition, salt caves can perk up the entire body. Read our guide to learn more.
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Reflexology sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
About Aria MediSpa
Aria MediSpa provide a unique combination of consultations Whole Body Composition Scan and clinical treatments conducted by a plastic surgeon, medical aestheticians, and massage therapists using the most up-to-date UltraShape, VelaShape, PicoWay, and eMatrix technology, medical grade chemical peels, Salt and Cryogenic therapy, Float and detox Hydrotherapy, therapy Massage and aromatherapy, as well as Ayurvedic therapy. This combination along with medical spa concierge service allows guests to enjoy a relaxing and elegant environment as they embark on a journey to a beautiful and youthful appearance.Aria Yoga Studio: Hot Yoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Bikram Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Spa Yoga, is a new 5000 sq. ft. Himalayan Salt Rock Studio: – A speed up elimination of toxins; – Controlled environments: humidity, CO₂, ozone, anti-bacterial, and anti-mold treated air; – Marvelous sound effects accompanied with harmonic special eco -friendly soft floor and acoustic ceiling; – Himalayan Salt Wall forms natural microclimate, through convective diffusion from the salt walls combined with controlled temperature and humidity. This creates a hypo-bacterial and allergen-free air environment. Inhalation of salt aerosol is clinically proven to cleanse the respiratory system of the human body and to lighting; – Multiple showers, personal lockers, and private changing areas and restrooms -Toiletries, soaps, shampoos and hair dryers provided.