Choose from Three Options
- $18 for $30 worth of afghani food and drinks for two or more
- $36 for $60 worth of afghani food and drinks for four or more
- $54 for $90 worth of afghani food and drinks for six or more
- Click here to see the menu.
Like most families, the Hamidi family comes from a long history of traditions. These traditions include amazing home cooked afghan food that is made with love and passion. Read more about some of the cuisine that bring them together.
- Kabuli Pallow: Afghanistan's national dish features basmati rice piled onto a lamb or beef roast, then garnishes of almonds, carrots, pistachios, and raisins.
- Kebob E' Murgh: This charbroiled skewer of marinated chicken breast accompanies brown basmati rice and grilled tomatoes.
- Mantoo: Ground beef fills these Afghan-style dumplings drizzled with yogurt sauce and then topped with ground beef and split peas.