All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for $30 worth of Italian cuisine for two
- $34 for $60 worth of Italian cuisine for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with any other offers. Tax and gratuity not included. Reservation suggested. BYOB. Dine in only, not valid for carry-out or delivery. Two entrees must be purchased on the offer for two people. Four entrees must be purchased on the offer for four people. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ariana's Ristorante & Raw Bar
After seeing Rome's Fountain of Trevi with his daughter, Ariana, Franco Federico vowed that he would open an eatery to commemorate his visit. He kept his word and Ariana's Ristorante & Raw Bar was born. Fittingly, it serves a menu of Italian and Mediterranean fare with an emphasis on seafood. Read on to learn about a few of Ariana's standout dishes:
- Appetizer: Cooks pan fry fresh Maine mussels in garlic and olive oil with red or white sauce.
- Ariana Pizza: This namesake pie features either red or white sauce along with fresh mozzarella, grilled shrimp, sautéed spinach, olive oil, and garlic.
- Spaghetti alla carbonara: This spaghetti-based pasta comes tossed with browned bacon and onions in a rich, creamy alfredo sauce.
- Vitello posilipo: Cooks saute tender veal medallions with olive oil and shrimp, then serve them atop grilled eggplant in a plum-tomato and vodka-blush sauce.