A glowing complexion can be a sign of healthy skin or a sign that you fell asleep near a trashcan fire. Brighten up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a 60-minute facial (up to a $90 value). Choose from the following:
- Harmony facial to stimulate cell turnover to reduce signs of aging
- Calm facial with a moisturizing mask and gentle massage to sooth sensitive skin
- Purity facial wipes away blemishes and excess oil with a green-tea cleanser, masque, and scrub
- Hope facial aims to clear age spots and sun damage
- Good Fortune facial focuses on men’s skin with hot towels, massage, and toners<p>
$55 for a 90-minute energy facial that nourishes the skin with a vitamin C-infused peel-off masque and ampoule of antioxidant serums (a $115 value)<p>
All 60-minute facials and 90-minute energy facial include a hand, foot, and face massage.<p>
Arizen Day Spa
Before she became an esthetician, Kristine served as a model. Noticing the value of radiant skin, she took an interest in the field of aesthetics and enrolled at the Southwest Institute of Natural Aesthetics. Her studies cemented her passion for skincare, and deepened her knowledge of curative botanical ingredients. Whether coating faces in pumpkin-based enzymes or jack-o-lantern guts, Kristine improves skin the natural way—without the help of artificial compounds or harsh preservatives. To this end, she's allegiant to the Rhonda Allison product line, which largely consists of food- and plant-derived cleansers, lotions, and masks. Kristine integrates these products into various treatments such as facials, chemical peels, and waxes.