Guests of the Expo can meet artists as they create their art, as well as purchase original pieces of fine art directly from them
What You'll Get
- What’s included: season pass which makes its holders eligible to access the expo as many times as they would like to, throughout the expo dates.
- Guests of the Expo can walk around 124 artists’ studios, admire the art, connect with the creators, purchase some unique pieces, as well as relax in an on-site cafe and sculpture garden
- Access for children under 12 is free
- Dates and times: January 10–March 22, 2020; during this time the Expo will be open 10 a.m.–6 p.m., seven days a week
Parking is free
- Wheelchair accessible
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 23, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Fine Art Expo
The Arizona Fine Art EXPO begins Friday, January 10 and runs through Sunday, March 22 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily under the white tents at 26540 N. Scottsdale Rd., on the southwest corner of Scottsdale and Jomax Roads.
Known as Arizona's premier venue for collecting fine art, the event features 124 patron-friendly artist studios within a 44,000 square-foot space, where guests have a rare chance to meet the artists, see them in action, and learn about their passion, inspiration and techniques. While the show features several local artists, some artists will travel from Israel, Zimbabwe, Mexico, Holland, China, Canada, France and throughout the United States to participate in the show.
The Arizona Fine Art EXPO gives center stage to the most prestigious, award-winning, renowned and emerging artists from across the nation. The EXPO runs annually for ten weeks and provides a panoramic view of all the art mediums including Contemporary, Realism, Abstract, Impressionism, Southwest, Western & More. Paintings: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Drawings: Graphite, Pencil, Rapidograph, Glass, Gourds, Sculptures: Stone, Clay, Bronze, Wood, Metal, Pottery, Ceramics, Fiber, Copper Mixed Media Photography, Jewelry: Silver, Gold, Semi-Precious & Precious Stones. Art is for sale and commissions are welcomed.
- Must see: artists at work
- Must do: visit a sculpture garden and connect with the creators