Microdermabrasion intensively exfoliates the face to obscure signs of aging, such as unclogging of pores, sun spots, and minor acne scars
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 35-45-minute microdermabrasion treatment with hydrating mask
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- About hydrating mask: this mask immediately soothes the skin after each treatment
The Fine Print
About Arizona Laser & Skin
As a cosmetic surgeon Dr. Jose L. Robledo knows one thing for sure: nobody wants that “worked over” look. That’s why at Arizona Laser & Skin he and his team aim to make wrinkles and unwanted fat disappear with natural products and advanced techniques that rely on the skin’s innate healing ability. Minimally invasive procedures such as ThreadLift and Anti-aging Threads in addition to Botox and fillers, are performed alongside med spa beauty treatments such as chemical peels, laser peels, IPL photo-facials.
In addition to emphasizing natural-looking results, the team prides itself on looking after the safety of its patients. A consultation precedes each treatment, during which clients find out if procedures are right for them, ask questions, and address any special needs.