Choose Between Two Options
$52 for a spinal examination with adjustment and a 60-minute massage ($270 value)
$95 for injury and severe-, acute-, or chronic-pain package ($350 value)
- Comprehensive joint and soft tissue postural assessment and spinal exam
- 60-minute manual therapy sessions for pain relief and joint, disc, and nerve decompression, or general massage
- Three joint-alignment visits with choice of high-velocity adjustment, joint mobilization, or Arthrostim gentle adjusting instrument
- Basic home-care posture stretches and exercises with diet recommendations
- Chiropractic spinal alignment with massage
Arizona Pain & Posture
At Arizona Pain & Posture, Dr. Marc Bonacci's clinical approach to treatment is unusual for a chiropractor. In addition to the traditional examination, he uses his own methods of testing and treating, which he has developed through extensive experience with pain patients in the past 18 years. In an attempt to heal his patients, rather than simply managing their pain, Bonacci has made great strides in his search for the truth about chronic and complicated pain: from where it stems, and how to beat it.
The Bonacci Method focuses on improving posture and gaining strength by utilizing a complex sequence of maneuvers to realign the core structures of the entire body: the nerves, connective tissue, joints, and muscles. The goal is to prevent pain, but if pain already exists, the goal is to release the pain and prevent its return.
The Bonacci Method improves posture to allow for maximum efficiency of movement. Proper muscle, soft tissue, joint and nerve alignment results in less strain on the body, creating less irritation and inflammation. Specific exercise integrated with therapy can then help to maintain proper posture and strength. The resulting preservation of energy allows for greater endurance, higher morale and a healthier mood.