The Arizona Science Center offers a variety of exhibits that fascinate and captivate people of any age
About This Deal
Stay informed on the status of Arizona Science Center here.
Lay on a bed of nails, walk through the human digestive system, and discover the thrill of a highwire physics lesson. Catch a 3D film on a five-story screen or sit back and journey across the universe – all in one place!
- What You’ll Get
- Four general admission tickets for free for an entire year
- Discount tickets to the Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater and the Dorrance Planetarium
- Free admission to more than 250 other ASTC member science and technology museums
- Four free rides on the Evans Family Sky Cycle
Admission for two (2) to our monthly Science With A Twist, adults 21+ only event
- Discounts to camps, Pre-School Science Saturdays, and Teen Science Scene workshops
- Discounts on 3D printing, laser cutting workshops in CREATE at Arizona Science Center ®, our 6,500 square foot makerspace
- Invitations to members-only previews and events
- Express check-in
When can I visit?: Any day during the Arizona Science Center’s normal operating hours.
Members receive a discount on the following World Premiere Exhibition and new films:
Featured Exhibition | Victoria the T. Rex Meet the largest touring T. rex in the world in a new state-of-the-art exhibition. his world premiere exhibition will transport guests to a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth, bringing to life one of the most important discoveries in the history of paleontology and giving museum visitors the rare opportunity to visit the Cretaceous period where Victoria’s story will unfold in her natural habitat. Members-Only Preview | Sunday, Nov. 17 from 8:30a.m – 10 a.m.
New Giant Screen Film Great Bear Rainforest Now Showing Journey to a land of grizzlies, coastal wolves, sea otters, humpbacks and the fabled all-white Spirit Bear —one of the rarest animals on Earth — in Great Bear Rainforest, set in one of the planet’s most exquisite and secluded wildernesses on Canada’s rugged Pacific coast. Narrated by Ryan Reynolds
About Arizona Science Center
The Center features more than 300 hands-on exhibits, live demonstrations, the state-of-the-art Dorrance Planetarium and the five-story Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater. CREATE at Arizona Science Center®, adjacent to the main building, is a 6,500 square-foot makerspace. This space provides workshops, including 3D printing, laser cutting, woodworking and sewing. The Center offers programs for all ages, including Camp Innovation, Professional Development and Learning for Educators, teen events and Science With A Twist, 21 and over event.