Choose Between Two Options
- $32 Museum entry and two tickets to the World Premier Exhibition: POPnology ($60 value)
- $64 Museum entry and four tickets to the World Premier Exhibition: POPnology ($120 value)
Each option includes:
- Admission to the World Premier Exhibition: POPnology
- All-day general admission to Arizona Science Center
- Exhibition on display through Sunday, May 15th
- Discounted parking available with validation
Smart phones on Star Trek? Robots? Self-driving cars? Many things that were once science fiction have now become science fact, and that’s the focus of POPnology: taking a look at popular culture’s impact on technology—in the past, the present, and the future. The exhibit looks ahead to the world’s first 3D-printed car, back to 1983 when we had to use a telephone book. The 9,000 plus square feet also include Mars rovers, futuristic musical instruments, and even HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey, plus a whole lot more that explores How We Play, How We Connect, How We Move, and How We Live and Work.
Arizona Science Center
Arizona Science Center serves more than 500,000 guests annually, enticing them in with colorful multimedia displays and interactive exhibits. More than 95,000 square feet of learning space spreads across the multi-storied facility, giving adults and children alike room to expend their mental and physical energy on more than 300 hands-on permanent exhibits.