- $80 for a one-hour introductory shooting class for two (a $160 value)
Arizona Shooting Range & Emporium
- Indoor facility with eight lanes
- Ladies shoot for free on Tuesdays
- More than 80 guns of various calibers available to rent
- Ammunition available for purchase onsite
At a Glance
Since 1992, Arizona Shooting Range & Emporium’s 6,000-square-foot shop has stocked firearms from established brands, such as Smith & Wesson, alongside accessories, ammunition, and cleaning supplies. To ensure customers know how to safely handle their purchases, the emporium hosts classes taught by NRA-certified instructors. Geared toward students of all experience levels, the courses focus on not only shooting fundamentals, but also other essential skills such as safely drawing and storing the weapon.