Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- For optimal results, Botox injections are recommended every three months.
- Recovery time: no downtime
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid for new clients only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Skin Institute
Arizona Skin Institute founder Dr. Jay G. Mehta and his team are well-versed in a wide-range of nonsurgical procedures that help minimize common epidermal maladies including wrinkles, sun damage, and scarring. Treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers promote a younger-looking appearance by temporarily smoothing out fine lines on the face, and IPL facials rejuvenate aging skin with beams of intense pulsed light. The center's technicians also use lasers to zap away unwanted hair throughout the body, unveiling the smooth, soft skin hiding underneath.