Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- For optimal results, Botox injections are recommended every three months.
- Recovery time: no downtime
About Arizona Skin Institute
Arizona Skin Institute founder Dr. Jay G. Mehta and his team are well-versed in a wide-range of nonsurgical procedures that help minimize common epidermal maladies including wrinkles, sun damage, and scarring. Treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers promote a younger-looking appearance by temporarily smoothing out fine lines on the face, and IPL facials rejuvenate aging skin with beams of intense pulsed light. The center's technicians also use lasers to zap away unwanted hair throughout the body, unveiling the smooth, soft skin hiding underneath.