All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Summer camps are the best way to give kids a taste of freedom without having them lick the Liberty Bell. Ring in summertime with this Groupon.
Choose from 10 Options
Each of the following summer camps takes place at a different business location on different weeks. Follow the links for full details.
- $59 for America's Best Karate summer camp (a $149 value)
- $59 for the Fit-N-Fun summer camp (a $149 value)
- $59 for any Explorer summer camp at All Around Learning Center, including computer-game design and robotics (a $145 value)
- $59 for Talent Team Performing Arts summer camp (a $120 value)
- $59 for Little Flippers Synchro School summer camp (a $130 value)
- $59 for Paradise Valley School of Karate summer camp (a $149 value)
- $59 for Goshin Karate and Judo summer camp (a $149 value)
- $59 for Zapien's Martial Arts Academy summer camp (a $159 value)
- $59 for APSK Martial Arts summer camp (a $149 value)
- $59 for The Scottsdale Studio of Music summer camp (a $125 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 1 week in advance; subject to availability. Must be 4 or older. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Summer Camps
"I'm bored!" is probably the most common phrase uttered by children out of school for the summer. Even inundated with an abundance of toys, games, and technology, kids still want more. Instead of getting them yet another magical centaur, parents can keep their offspring occupied with one of Arizona Summer Camps' diversions. The camp teams up with a variety of local businesses to present a diverse array of summer camps to engage the minds and bodies of youths. The quality of instruction is top-notch, and the student-to-teacher ratios are kept low.
Kids can expand their horizons with science-driven experimentation in fields such as robotics or computer gaming, or break a sweat and a few boards in one of several martial-arts camps. Gymnastics camps bolster coordination and strength in wee ones.