Visitors of the Ark and the Museum can admire a full-size Noah’s Ark as well as learn about the Earth’s history as described in the Bible
About This Deal
- What’s included: the ticket is valid toward one day for the Ark Encounter and one day for the Creation Museum exhibits. Visits should be within seven-days from each other
- Adult vouchers are valid for customers aged 18–59
- Senior vouchers are valid for customers aged 60 and older
- Free admission for children aged 10 and under
- Click here to view the opening hours for Ark Encounter
- Click here to view the opening hours for the Creation Museum
- Onsite cafeteria is present for both places
- Amenities at the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum: ATMs, family restrooms; strollers, wheelchairs, and ECVs available for rental
- The attractions are around a 45-minute car journey apart from each other
Need To Know
About Ark Encounter and Creation Museum
The Ark Encounter: Ark Encounter features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high, this modern engineering marvel amazes visitors young and old.
As you enter Noah’s world aboard the massive Ark, you’ll tour three decks filled with scores of world-class exhibit bays. These stunning exhibits allow you to experience what Noah’s life may have been like.
Creation Museum: The state-of-the-art Creation Museum allows you to venture through biblical history with stunning exhibits, botanical gardens, planetarium, zoo, zip line adventure course, and much more. This 75,000-square-foot facility has welcomed millions of guests since opening in Petersburg, Kentucky.
Nearly 150 exhibits feature fearsome animatronic dinosaurs, talking heroes of the faith, and professional displays that honor God´s Word. The museum also boasts a fun-filled, 200-seat special effects theater.