Choose from Five Options
- $89 for a laser toenail-fungus treatment for 1 large and 1 small toe or 2 small toes ($150 value)
- $169 for a laser toenail-fungus treatment for 4 toes ($250 value)
- $239 for a laser toenail-fungus treatment for 6 toes ($400 value)
- $299 for a laser toenail-fungus treatment for 8 toes ($500 value)
- $349 for a laser toenail-fungus treatment for 10 toes ($600 value)
After an initial exam, technicians target infections at their source using the noninvasive, near-infrared light of the Cutera Genesis Plus laser, which has been approved by the FDA for the temporary clearing of nail fungus. Each treatment takes approximately 10 minutes per foot, and appointments last 30–45 minutes. Following the treatment, Dr. Pearl will review the results and provide patients with measures to be taken in order to prevent reinfection. The staff recommends receiving three treatments for the best results.
Arlington Foot and Ankle
Even if Dr. Pearl weren't a podiatrist, he’d still be thankful for feet. In his free time, he presses his own against bike pedals, straps them into skis, and puts them through their paces on running trails. This active lifestyle helps him empathize with his patients at Arlington Foot and Ankle, where he works to promote wellness from the soles up.
Besides his special interest in sports medicine, Dr. Pearl draws on extensive training that ably prepared him for the fractures, ingrown toenails, and cases of arthritis he regularly treats. As a podiatrist, he can remove bunions, and as a fan of laser technology, he also offers laser nail treatments. The practice offers complete biomechanics exams, on-site x-ray and diagnostic ultrasound, and can also mold custom orthotics that can be worn to help realign foot structure.