This pizzeria opened in 1956 by childhood friends remains a staple throughout the Chicago area, serving hand-tossed pizzas and calzones
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Armand's Pizzeria
Before childhood friends Mike Caringella and Armand Christopher opened their pizzeria, they flipped a coin to determine who would name it. Mike won, and made a seemingly selfless choice in naming it Armand's Victory Tap. In reality, he chose the name so that anyone who wanted to complain would ask for Armand.
This amusing anecdote is just one in the restaurant's long history dating back to 1956, a story that proves complaints have been few and far between at this beloved pizzeria.
Although the name has changed to Armand's Pizza, almost everything else is the same as the early days. Mike's family continues to run the pizzeria with food made to his late grandmother's notoriously high standards. And Armand's remains a neighborhood staple, so popular that it has added locations throughout Chicago and its suburbs. The menu still focuses on hand-tossed pizzas and calzones, and the Italian sausage continues to be made in-house, studding everything from Uncle Mike's pizza with roasted red peppers to an Elmwood Park combo pie with Italian beef and hot giardiniera.