All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 15, 2012
January 15, 2012
What You'll Get
Steak is the breakfast of champions, the lunch of kings, the dinner of industrial barons, and the dessert of T. rexes. Enjoy high-quality cuts regardless of social or philosophical status with today's Groupon to Armani's in Greensboro. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get a meal for two (up to a $49 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $34 value)
- For $44, you get a meal for up to four (up to a $98 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $30 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $68 value)
- For $64, you get a meal for up to six (up to a $147 total value), which includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $45 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $102 value)
Culinary artisans sear tender steak and sauce fresh seafood entrees amid Armani's elegant confines. Taste buds toast to savory appetizers, such as toasted ravioli or portobello minipizzas—mushroom caps stuffed with mozzarella and sprinkled with basil, tomato, and crisp panko breadcrumbs. Customers comb through entrees that include a tender cut of prime rib, which chefs slow roast and serve with homemade horseradish sauce. Pluck succulent Atlantic shrimp from a piquant nest of linguine with the Cajun shrimp pasta, or nibble specialties such as smothered chicken, piled with peppers, onions, and mushrooms, and protectively sealed with provolone cheese.
Arched doorways open into the elegant interior of Armani's, which charms diners with exposed brick, leather couches, and rich crimson tablecloths. A thick wooden staircase weaves to the second floor and tropical fish dance the Charleston from a tank inside the wall as live jazz hums throughout the restaurant weekly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for parties of 6 or more. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.