What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a 90-minute PreFense course for one ($125 value)
- $90 for a 90-minute PreFense course for two ($250 value)
This 90-minute lecture focuses on mitigating threats to personal safety without the need for physical defense. Topics covered include:
- How and why criminals select certain victims
- The five stages of an attack cycle that every criminal undergoes to make a victim
- Red Flags to look for in public and work settings
- Proactive and active counter measures
- How to avoid or mitigate a threat
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Name, Deal site, redemption code, date, time and city request for course required at registration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About James Moncherry
- Certified & Licensed PreFense Instructor: Active Threat Avoidance
- NRA certified to teach Basic Pistol classes
- Law Enforcement Professional Instructor certifications, including C.A.R. and A.L.E.R.R.T.
- NRA certified to teach First Steps classes
- Self defense instructor
- Active shooter response instructor
- Contracted personal security expert
At a Glance
A former law-enforcement officer, James Moncherry knows a thing or two about dealing with firearms. But before his own extensive training, even James struggled with adjusting to life as a concealed carrier. Understanding of the apprehension of new gun owners, James helps students apply for various Multi-State Permits that will allow them to carry in over 28 states across the country. Moncherry is also a certified PreFense instructor and aims to teach students how to avoid and mitigate potential threats.