All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $145 for one 7-week Wheel Throwing 101 class valid Mondays 6-9 p.m. on June 20 to August 8, 2016 ($290 value)
- $95 for one 4-week Beginning Jewelry Class valid Tuesdays 6 to 9 p.m. on June 21 Through July 12, 2016 ($190 value)
- $100 for one 8-week Drawing for Beginners class valid Tuesdays 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. on June 21 to August 9, 2016 ($200 value)
- $190 for one 8-week Intro to Prometheus Metal Clay class valid Thursdays 6-9 p.m. on June 23 to August 11, 2016 ($380 value)
- $95 for one 4-week Beginning Jewelry Class valid Tuesdays 6 to 9 p.m. on July 19 Through August 9, 2016 ($190 value)
Clay sculpture and ceramics classes require students to purchase clay for $25 from the Armory Art Center (includes firing).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for those enrolled in the past year. Must be 18+. Registration required. Limit 1/person, may buy 1 addt'l as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods/services must be used by the same person. $75 fee required to continue classes after using Groupon voucher. Cannot be combined with other offers. Adult students receive 20% discount on tuition for additional courses in same session for same student. Classes subject to cancellation/exchange for other course; refund available if cancelled. Clay sculpture/ceramics students must purchase clay from the Center ($25; includes firing). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Armory Art Center
Named after the historic art-deco structure rescued from demolition in 1986, the Armory Art Center was established 30 years ago. The Armory is home to many dedicated and talented art instructors who teach students in a wide range of media including ceramics, jewelry, printmaking, and more. The campus sprawls over three buildings is used not only as a school but also as exhibition spaces that display works by students, faculty, and artists from all over the world. The Armory is proud to offer classes to art students of all ages, and since all ages includes the age of 537, Michelangelo is eligible.