- Watch the Black Knights, led by sophomore quarterback Trent Steelman and standout defensive end Josh McNary, take on the Keydets in an exciting mid-season matchup
- Sports Illustrated rates Michie Stadium as one of the top three sports venues of the 20th century
- Seating in sections 18, 19, or 20
- Festivities begin at 9 a.m. with a full-dress cadet parade on The Plain, and gates open at 10 a.m.
- Admission does not include parking ($10 per vehicle, extra $10 for bus or RV)
Michie Stadium was voted the third-best venue of the 20th century by Sports Illustrated. Army's 2010 football season was previewed by Sportsbook Lists, and seven reviewers from TicketsNow give the Black Knights a perfect five-star average:
- The Corps of Cadets, seated together and dressed in gray and black, evokes memories of when Army was one of the most formidable of college football powers, and cannon blasts shake the 76-year-old edifice to its foundation every time the Black Knights score. – Richard Hoffer, Sports Illustrated
- Army will get after the quarterback, and McNary is one of the nation’s best pass rushers. All three playmaking linebackers are back. Army’s secondary may be more athletic than last season. – Austin Web, Sportsbook Lists
700 Mills Rd.
West Point, New York 10096Get Directions