What You'll Get
- $14.99 for a zombie survival rapier with a scabbard (up to $34.99 value)
- Available only for in-store pickup at Army Navy Sales; click here and scroll down to view hours.
- 9-inch carbon-steel knife with a double-sided sword blade
- Use it to fend off the undead—or in a more traditional survival situation
- Scabbard attaches to your belt and keeps the knife safely stored away
- Neon green handle helps you quickly see the weapon if you drop it on the ground
- Read more about the knife here.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Must present valid government issued ID at time of pickup.This deal is available for in-store pickup only. All unredeemed vouchers will be auto-refunded by Groupon at voucher expiration. Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. If not redeemed by promotional value expiration date, amount paid will be refunded. Not Valid with Groupon promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Army Navy Sales
If it's good enough for the men and women of the American military, it's good enough for the outfitters at Army Navy Sales. This surplus shop carries equipment for every situation, from radios and flashlights usable in natural disaster kits to rucksacks and blankets ready for action on future road trips. There's also a full selection of government-issue apparel, including combat boots with powerfully thick soles and naval pea coats with iconic anchor-stamped buttons.