What You Can Get
- $32 for an Indian dinner for two
- $64 for an Indian dinner for four
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer
- Two entrees
See the menu.
Reserve - How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you
Aroma Fine Indian Cuisine
Aroma Fine Indian Cuisine lives up to its name, as the Daily Herald attests: "The first thing that hits you when you walk into Aroma is the amazing scent." But it's more than the smells that lure in diners.
Bottomless Lunch Buffet
The popular daily lunch buffet's selection rotates, but a few favorites are always available—several chutnies and curries, naan, and the enormous plates befitting an all-you-can-eat meal. And that's not to mention the tandoori chicken. Grilled to a beautiful shade of burgundy, it's almost too good to eat. Almost.
South Indian Specialties
South Indian fare can be hard to find at American Indian spots, but that's not the case at Aroma, which dedicates a section of its menu to the regional cuisine. The restaurant's South Indian dishes include masala dosa, a rice-and-lentil crepe filled with seasoned potatoes, as well as plenty of vegetarian options.