Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a deluxe aroma gift box ($64.75 value)
- Muscle-Ease eucalyptus- and lemongrass-scented bath salts
- Headache-Relief roll-on with spearmint, peppermint, and lavender essential oils
- Bulgarian-lavender linen spray
- Orange-blossom and chamomile lotion
- Bubbly bath gel with italian bergamot and lavender
$37 for an aromatherapy treasure box created with therapeutic-grade essential oils ($61.25 value)
- No Worries
Available only for in-store pickup at Aroma Workshop; click here to view hours.
- 1 oz. Aroma Remedy
- 2.5 oz. lavender clay mask
- 4 oz. Stress Relief hydrating mist
- 4 oz. Muscle Therapy massage oil
- 4 oz. lemongrass & eucalyptus exfoliating bath gel
- 22 oz. Sleeptight bath salts
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
Before opening Aroma Workshop with wife Liz Muckley in 1993, Tedd Neenan pursued his love of nostril charming by earning an aromatherapy certification under Dr. Kurt Schnaubelt at the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy. Neenan's scent expertise informs the store's selection of more than 100 perfumes and essential oils, which customers can mix to create a signature scent during a process that Where magazine calls "quick, painless—and lots of fun." After customers, including a Groupon Guide writer, name their new trademark fragrances and enter them into the store's scent-o-dex for future recall, they can transmit the scents into perfume oils, colognes, or dozens of skin and bodycare products, thereby eliminating the need to stitch pine cones to their blazers to smell fresh. Neenan's neat shop—its wraparound glass shelves are stacked with vials and bottles––has also attracted the keen noses of Lucky, Self, and Chicago magazine reporters, who note its extensive selection and expert staff, which includes a professional perfumer.