Choose from Three Options
- C$19 for a tea-tasting class for one (C$30 value)
- C$39 for a tea-tasting class for two (C$60 value)
- C$75 for a tea-tasting class for four (C$120 value)
The 90-minute classes cover the origins of tea, types of tea, and tea-production methods. Attendees sip seven samples of white, green, black, and oolong teas and watch a flowering tea ball bloom. They also get to take home a brewing guide, camellia sinensis poster, and two samples of their choice.
Classes are available on the following dates:
- Mondays: February 16, March 9 or 23, or April 13 or 27
- Wednesdays: February 18, March 4 or 25, or April 8 or 22
- Fridays: February 27, March 13, or April 10 or 24
Already home to more than 150 loose-leaf tea blends, Aromatica Fine Teas and Soaps’ shelves are also stocked with colourful teapots, hand-crafted soaps, and all-natural skincare products. At the blending bar, owners help craft custom blends from black, green, white, and herbal teas, and also educate sippers about tea folklore, health benefits, and history during Exploring Tea classes.