All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $20 worth of food for two or more
- $26 for $40 worth of food for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Around the Corner Cafe
Around the Corner Cafe has built a reputation around its generous portions, but nothing tops its hobo hash—a full order of which weighs in at a whopping five pounds. This breakfast favorite starts with scrambled eggs and grilled potatoes, and from there, things can get really interesting. You can order the original, which is studded with bacon and mushrooms. Or, you can opt for the south of the border, which is loaded with spicy kielbasa, ground beef, sausage, and jalapenos. Such savory ingredients aren't limited to just the hobo hash, however—the cafe's extensive menu has plenty to offer for lunch and dinner, too. Here are a few dishes to consider later in the day:
- Sandwich: the Monte Cristo, built upon three slices of egg-dipped Texas toast and stacked with ham, turkey, Swiss, and American cheese
- Burger: the chili burger, which is served open faced and finished with cheddar cheese and onions
- Dinner entree: smothered chicken, featuring a pair of chicken breasts buried beneath mushrooms, bacon, and Swiss cheese