What You'll Get
Like a dragon, fajita plates should be touched with caution. Heed the warnings of sizzling sustenance with today’s Groupon to Arriba Arriba Mexican Cuisine in Sunnyside. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get a prix fixe meal for two (up to a $59.85 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
Two alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $42, you get a prix fixe meal for four (up to a $119.70 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Four alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (up to an $8 value each)<p>
For a complete list of the prix fixe dishes available, click here.
Accented by sweeping wall murals, Arriba Arriba Mexican Cuisine upstages hunger with an ensemble of spirited margaritas and piquant dishes. Groups can begin festivities by combining every table into the shape of a dance floor or devouring an appetizer such as the california nachos, a drumlin of tortilla chips, cheese, salsa, lettuce, jalapeño, and black beans. For entrees, servers parade the signature chicken fajitas out of the kitchen, accompanying the main-course majesty with a marching band of sizzling onions, peppers, and four flour tortillas. Cooks use tortilla shells of the same caliber to house the barbecue-grilled-chicken salad’s mesh of mixed greens, vegetables, and guacamole. To rinse their palates of spiciness, eaters can gulp down drinks, including juice, sangria, margaritas, or a fresh-squeezed fire extinguisher.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol not discounted more than 50%. Dine-in only. Valid for prix fixe menu only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.