Without the applause of an audience, actors have no way of knowing how well they’ve died. Stand and ovate with this GrouponLive deal to see Agatha Christie’s The Unexpected Guest at the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre. Choose between the following options:
- For $34, you get two tickets for best-available seating (a $69 value).
- For $65, you get four tickets for best-available seating (a $138 value).<p>
Tickets are valid for the following performances:
- Saturday, August 4, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 4, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 5, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8, at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 8, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, August 9, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, August 10, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 11, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 11, at 8 p.m.<p>
Michael Starkwedder is having an unusual night; he’s run his car into a ditch near the South Welsh coastline, snuck into a stranger’s house, and, in doing so, witnessed the aftermath of a murder. Richard Warwick is dead, and his wife, Laura, is holding the gun. However, Michael has reason to believe that Laura isn’t the culprit, and he becomes determined to oust the real murderer from a growing list of suspects. This 1958 Agatha Christie classic promises satisfying twists and instinct-testing puzzles.
Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre
For more than half a century, the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre has consistently produced eight shows a year. The performing-arts haven is located in the historic town of the same name, and it keeps locals and tourists alike laughing, crying, and mouthing along with the actors’ lines in an intimate, 408-seat auditorium. Each of its plays is cast via open auditions, and some of the thespians of past performances have gone on to tour with productions of Hairspray and appear in TV shows such as 3rd Rock from the Sun.